We will claim compensation for the other losses and expenses you incur as a result of your accident.
These may include loss of earnings, travel costs, medication costs, prescription charges, damaged clothing or property and so on.
It is important to keep a record of all of the losses and expenses that you incur and save receipts and invoices as proof of them.
What you should do now:
- Call us to advise you further
- Take photographs of any damaged property or vehicle.
- Start a list of all losses and expenses that you incur.
- Save all receipts and invoices as proof of your expenses.
- If your vehicle has been damaged in a road traffic accident, take it to at least 2 garages for estimates of the repair cost or for confirmation that it is a write off.