Holiday Accident Claim Solicitors


Claim Compensation for an Accident on Holiday

You may be entitled to compensation if you were injured or became ill while you were on holiday, or on board a ship or aeroplane. If you were on a package holiday you may be able to claim in the UK even if your holiday took place abroad.

We have prepared a helpful article about holiday accident claims which you can read here.

If you are injured on holiday:

  • Get evidence: pictures or videos and supporting evidence from other holiday makers is vital.
  • Share names and addresses with anyone else at the same resort who is also ill or who has been injured in similar circumstances.
  • Be prepared to prove that you were injured or ill - you may need to obtain documentary evidence from the doctor or hospital.
  • Call Advance Legal – our travel and holiday claims specialist is Mark House.

For more information, call 0800 068 00 69 or contact us to see if a member of our team can help.