Compensation for Crime Victims

Did you know that there is an organisation which pays compensation to the innocent victims of crime?

That organisation is called the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority.

Compensation may be payable even where you do not know the identity of your attacker or where they are never brought to justice.

The crime may be a one off attack or an ongoing process of sexual or other abuse. Whatever the crime, we may be able to claim compensation for you as a victim of crime.

What you should do now:

  • Call us to advise you further.

  • Report the offence to the police immediately if you have not already done so. If you fail to report it at all your claim may be refused.
  • Co-operate fully with the police in their enquiries.

  • See your GP about your injuries.

Always call us or email us first and we'll help you decide what to do.